Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The visit, for a person who doesn’t know the reality of this city, is truly gratifying and revealing about the situation in Bombay. I had a lot of fun with the children and I still have the desire to listen to some teacher talk about his work and the development of the children. Moreover, I really want to visit your other projects. Thanks again and I hope that I can come back soon.

David
Once again I was left delighted and impressed by your knowing what to do for those who need it most. I will always fondly remember you’re visitor reception, the “culoinquieto,” Ana and her brilliant art of leading the Indians in their daily lounging. Thank you, Jaume, for your advice and consideration for those who are beginning in this great madness.

Pablo, with a lot a lot of affection. February 2009

Considering my critical vision of NGOs, I consider your work a drop in the ocean, I have to recognize that the contribution of Bombay Smiles provides hope to the unfortunate people who need it more than anyone else: inhabitants of the slum neighborhoods, orphans and lepers. I hope that your work is very successful. So much so that in the future your work isn’t necessary in India.
Zigor Aldama

Today’s visit has been revealing, emotional, happy and full of hope. I have enjoyed sharing a little bit of your work, which has allowed me to understand how generosity and enthusiasm can help us to create a caring society with those who need it most. I thank you enormously for the opportunity that you have offered me so that we can get to know each other better and so that I can start helping in your work. A big hug,
Pilar


The work that you do here is very impressive. It has been a great time experience to able to see your projects for ourselves and spend some time with these children, who, because of the way that they live, smile every time they see you. Thank you so much for your attention and for sharing the day with us.
Sincerely,

Monica Alemán and Anna Caball

It has been a great pleasure to attend a class with the children of Bombay Smiles and Ana! God blesses you for the immense work that you do!

Alejandra
I was surprised, we remembered each other after so much time. Continue working!
Kisses to everyone,

Tere, conchita, Pilar, Magadalena y Montserrat



Returning to Bombay and returning to see what you are doing in Bombay Smiles, has made the long trip worth it. Continue, you’re project is unstoppable.

Giovanni

It is necessary to do what is appropriate, and that is what we see in your projects, and this is what brings change through growth, and this is what we must all mutually contribute. It is fantastic that you have found a way to channel and awaken our fraternal ability for equality and a future for everyone. Congratulations! And thanks to Ana, for helping us to better understand
this reality.
Antonio, Diego and Juan





Yesterday we visited two nurseries and this morning Yashodan School. In both projects I had the sensation of seeing a project with so many possibilities, with so many things that you can do! Today, in the leprosy project, I was impressed by the ingenuity of the methods, and what a joy to see people so prepared, that know so much of what they were doing. People who only needed support so that they could continue growing. I think that coming from Calcuta it is easier to understand the reality of what you are doing. Moreover, I highly value the work that you have accomplished there. CONGRATULATIONS, especially for the daily work that cannot be seen nor visited, but that without this work, the rest would not be possible.

And THANK YOU for the welcome and care that you have given me in these two days,

María
Photographs: Ana Andrés (Sonrisas de Bombay)


1 comment:

  1. Nice to read you in english!

    Now I will be able to share the blog with my indian friends.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete