Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My first trip to India, My last day in the city. I wanted to get personally acquainted with Bombay Smile’s projects but I couldn’t have imagined the caring treatment I received or the ease in which my visit was arranged. My visit was without the kids, who had just started their break… I have to come to play with them during recess… (an excuse to come back!).
Thank you for your work and generosity.
Good luck!
I had a very fun and interesting day with you, Shila.

Laura

They say that everything that you do comes back to you like a boomerang, because of this I that all of you receive the happiness that you are giving.

Verónica

There are people who fight for one day, and its good. There are people who fight and change some things, and its better. But even more are those who make fighting to change things their mission, and these people are indispensible.
Thanks for this taste and this smile in my last instant in India!
Wish you the best of luck,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment