Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank you for the hope!

“Education is the path to development.” From this there is nothing more to say about the projects that are dedicated to those who don’t have the same options as others simply by birth. Thanks for permitting us to share with you the great work that you are doing for the people in India.
Jennifer

After being in Pune for a week, discovering a bit of Indian culture, I want to thank Bombay Smiles because today I have been able to understand a bit more of the reality of life here. After this experience with you, and in India in general, I am even more convinced that the “smallest ones,” the children, have the power to push this society forward. Thus, I think that your projects and those that I could see in Pune (helping the children with difficulties) are truly the future of a society that is constantly improving. Thank you.
Bàrbara
Today has been a beautiful day and I have been able to get to know this NGO and the children it works with much better. In the balwadi were we went, they were singing a poem in English, and I realized that they are very intelligent children that are also learning the alphabet. I had never before being in a balwadi, but now I can say that the teachers are very good and the children are learning a lot from them.
Shekar


Our most sincere wishes go to this organization that achieves something so simple, but at the same time so complicated, as drawing smiles in that crazy society that tries to get away. Congratulations and thanks for your sympathy.
Jesús

“We are all one” (Gandhi). We are so very happy to have seen this organization that we are left speechless. Now I have found the strength to make a true promise: “I will continue to follow my dream.” Jaume and his staff have demonstrated to me that through love you can achieve everything, thus leaving me with the idea that i too can do something!! For those that need me most!! Thank you so much.
Virginia


After reading the book that brought me to tears, I decided to follow my dream: travelling to India. And, of course, I came to visit the projects, absolutely astonishing. Thank you very much!Olga

Well, what is there to say? Simply to congratulate you for the beautiful work that you are doing. After having spent the day with you I have to admit that your name is very appropriate, I am sure that you make many people in Mumbai smile, at least you have made me. A smile to all of you and thank you so much for everything. We´ll be in contact.
Borja


Hello Smiles! I came from León to here, Bombay, in order to see your work. Through seeing the Yashodhan School and knowing your projects, I think that although the project is young, it has a promising future as it’s based in love.
Anotonio, Sara and Toni


Photos: Bombay Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment